This session features a panel of experts in Marketing and PR on how to successfully “converge” these disciplines so that both the customers AND the business ultimately benefits.
Rebekah Iliff, Chief Strategy Officer, AirPR
Rebekah Iliff is the Chief Strategy Officer for AirPR, a technology platform to increase PR performance. Previously, she was the CEO of talkTECH Communications, where she created an industry-first methodology for emerging technology companies which positioned talkTECH as one of the fastest growing, launch-only PR firms in the U.S. She is currently a columnist for Inc., and a contributing writer for Mashable, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, PRWeek's "The Hub", and the Salesforce blog. Rebekah holds a B.A. in Philosophy from Loyola University Chicago, and an M.A. in Organizational Management and Applied Community Psychology from Antioch University at Los Angeles (AULA).
- Sheryl Pattek, VP, Principal Analyst serving CMO Professionals, Forrester
- Adam Weinroth, Chief Marketing Officer, OneSpot
- Emily Dunlop, Senior Vice President, PPR
- Marissa Aydlett, Chief Marketing Officer, Appboy
- Andrea Huspeni, Articles Editor, Entrepreneur